Labor and Employment Law Firm
The law firm believes every employee is entitled to have a workplace free of unlawful age, race or gender discrimination or sexual harassment.
- We believe that workers deserve to receive minimum wages and overtime as required by law.
- We believe that when a corporation has made written promises to an executive, managerial or professional employee, that company must respect the rights guaranteed to the employee by that agreement.
- We will sue on behalf of individuals and undertake where appropriate class actions on behalf of working people whose rights have been violated or ignored.
- We believe employee benefit plans are vital to ensuring that today’s workers and employees are protected from the devastating effects of sudden illness and can look forward to a secure retirement.
The attorneys at our law firm believe the right to organize, to bargain collectively and to withhold one’s labor are fundamental civil rights. All the attorneys at the law firm are dedicated to achieving the best possible results for our client while being mindful of the need to control excessive fees and costs. With a collective experience of over 100 years, the attorneys at our law firm offer clients sophisticated yet practical legal advice to avoid unnecessary litigation. And when litigation is necessary the law firm undertakes it as efficiently as possible. Fee arrangements are flexible and can be tailored to the particular needs of the client.
Cary Kane LLP does not represent corporations against workers, employees, unions or employee benefit plans.
- Wrongful Termination
- State Labor Law Violations
- Employment Discrimination Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Race Discrimination
- Sex Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Breach of Employment Agreements
- Negotiating or Reviewing Employment Contracts
- Severance Agreements
- Arbitration of Employment Agreements
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Unpaid Overtime or Wages
- Pension and ERISA
- Labor Unions
- Employee Benefits Plans
- Restaurant Tip Credit and Overtime
- Prohibited Discrimination Against the Unemployed
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- NLRA Worker’s Rights
- Arrests and Convictions Employment Discrimination
- LGBTQ Discrimination
- Three Types of Workplace Sexual Harassment