New York City Employment Lawyer

Employees working in New York are protected by many employment laws. If your rights are being violated, our lawyers are here to help you.

  • We litigate in New York and federal courts.
  • Our attorneys represent, negotiate and obtain settlements on behalf of employees and workers.
  • Our lawyers handle cases on behalf of individual employees and are willing to bring class actions.

At Cary Kane we represent employees with claims against their employer of discrimination, sexual harassment or other improper treatment in violation of labor law.  Our lawyers represent workers not being paid minimum, prevailing, and overtime wages.

We review severance and other employment agreements for executives, managers and professionals. We arbitrate breach of employment contract claims.  Our employee benefits attorneys represent retirees seeking pension benefits under ERISA.

Our law firm represents labor unions in every aspect of labor-management relations and internal union affairs. We counsel welfare and pension plans about proper benefit fund administration and defend trustees and other fiduciaries against claims alleging breach of fiduciary duty.

Call a Labor and Employment Lawyer in New York City Today

Chrysler Building, New York CityIf you work in New York City and are being treated unfairly or illegally in the workplace, Cary Kane is ready to represent you.  If you are a victim of wrongful discharge, sexual harassment, discrimination, failure to accommodate pregnancy or family medical illness, violation of your rights under wage and hour laws, or retaliation for exercising your rights under the law, we may be able to help you.

Cary Kane is located in Midtown Manhattan at Herald Square.  Contact us by either completing this form or by calling 212.868.6300 during business hours.  Consultations are by appointment only. Fee arrangements are flexible and can be tailored to meet your individual needs. Cary Kane does not represent employers against individuals or trade unions. If you are an out-of-state attorney seeking AV rated local counsel to handle a matter within one of our practice areas, please telephone or email Larry Cary or Walter M. Kane.